Carson Palmer Wife & Children Photos?

Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown has traded Carson Palmer, after he said he would not. Palmer is now an Oakland Raider.
I recently watched Carson Palmer giving an interview in TV and his wife was right next to him.
I noticed that Carson Palmer's wife is very beautiful, do they have any children together?
If they do, where can I see pictures of his wife and children? I'm curious to know more about his family, he seems a very down to earth man.

asked by Timothy in Other - Sports | 7638 views | 10-19-2011 at 04:27 PM

Carson Palmer's wife name is Shaelyn Palmer. She is a girl from San Jose who was a former swimmer when she met him at USC.
They have 2 children. Carson Palmer's wife gave birth to the couples first children in January, 2009, having twins: one boy and one girl.
Carson Palmer and his wife Shaelyn like to do a lot of charity work. They were among the 300 guests raising money for the residential facility in Chino a few years ago.

Here's a photo of Carson Palmer and his wife. I couldn't find pictures of the children.

Carson Palmer Wife

answered by Bryson | 10-19-2011 at 04:30 PM

Shaelyn Palmer was not a swimmer, she played soccer for USC. If you post information, make sure you get the facts straight.

answered by Guest | 11-04-2011 at 11:49 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.