Daylight Savings 2011 End: USA Dates?

I can't can never really remember when Daylight Savings Time begins or ends, or whether you're supposed to move the clock forward or backward.
When does Daylight Savings 2011 end in the USA, what are the official dates?
Every year is the same thing for me and my husband, we both ask each other, should we change the clock this month, do we have to advance an hour or go back?
Please let me know about the dates in the USA of Daylight Savings for 2011.

asked by Bella in Internet | 3295 views | 10-17-2011 at 08:20 PM

Daylight Savings 2011 ends on November 6th at 2 AM and that's when you have to re-adjust your clock.
On Nov. 6, you'll move the clocks back one hour and enjoy 60 more minutes of sleep each morning.
The rest of the United States will also turn their clocks back on November 6, 2011 except for Hawaii and Arizona, those states do not do Daylight Savings Time.
Since 2007, Daylight Saving Time, or DST, begins on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November.

answered by Payton | 10-17-2011 at 08:21 PM

I used to live in Hawaii so I wan't used to changing the clocks for Daylight Savings Time.
Ever since I moved to New York, I had to become aware of the time change.
I just remember that the fist Sunday of November each year, we fall back one hour. It's not so confusing.

answered by Guest | 10-30-2011 at 12:45 PM

In the United States, Daylight Savings Time commences at 2:00 a.m. to minimize disruption. That is considered a time where everyone is going to sleep so it won't affect people's schedules.

answered by Guest | 10-31-2011 at 06:37 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.