Moscow Bombing 2011: Russian Airport Video?

Up to 35 people have been killed and 130 more were wounded today January 24, 2011, in an explosion at the Domodedovo airport in Moscow, Russia.

The Moscow bombing is suspected to have been caused by a suicide bomber.

Domodedovo is Moscow's busiest airport, President Dmitry Medvedev said it looked like a terror attack.

They said on TV that Twitter users posted mobile video phone footage of dozens of people lying on the floor as thick smoke filled the hall and a fire burned along one wall.

Where can I see the videos?

asked by Lawrence in Places of the World | 3135 views | 01-24-2011 at 05:22 PM

The explosion in Moscow ocurred at 4:37 p.m. local time, and authorities still don't know about the reason of the explosion.

The blast hit inside the Russian airport's international arrivals hall, filling it with smoke. Airport workers have broken down a brick wall near the baggage claim area to allow people to escape.

The attack is the most deadly in Russia since last March when two female suicide bombers from Russia's Mulsim-majority Dagestan region set off explosives on the subway system, killing 40 people.

I'm not going to post any videos of the explosion here because I watched them and they are hard to watch. You can search for them on youtube.

answered by Nathalie | 01-24-2011 at 05:22 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.