Tracking Santa: Where is Santa Claus Now in the World?

They just said on the radio Santa Claus has departed the North Pole and the U.S. military is now tracking his reindeer-towed sleigh via satellites as he makes his yearly trek around the world.
I know there is a website for tracking Santa but I don't remember the address. Where is Santa Claus right now in the world? At what time is Santa going to be in America?

I think Santa's trip starts in Australia and ends in Alaska but I could be wrong.
I would appreciate the link to the official tracking santa site.

asked by Louise in Holidays | 3408 views | 12-24-2010 at 09:51 PM

Santa Claus' world journey is being tracked at noradsanta.org, a tradition the U.S.-Canada command centre has kept for many years now.

According to the Twitter feed, which began in 2008 and has more than 45,000 followers, Santa Claus was already in and out of New Zealand by 7 a.m. ET.

NORAD has been tracking Santa's Christmas journey with its official Santa Tracker for 50-plus years, plotting Santa Claus' path around the world.

More than 13 million unique visitors went to the Santa Tracking website last December. NORAD Tracks Santa had more than 512,000 "likes" on Facebook by Friday.

answered by Gabriella | 12-24-2010 at 09:52 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.