12 Year Old Chest Pains?

Hey guys,
I'm about 5'2 & 111 lbs. I've been noticing these on and off chest pains lately on the left upper part of my chest. The pain isn't severe, but sometimes it's worse. I know this is kinda weird...but I never get zits (mostly just acne) but I've been getting these big red zits by my hairline, and a couple whiteheads by my mouth. Any Ideas? Thanks guys so much in advance
-Riley (P.S. I'm turning 13 in February)

asked by Guest in Diseases & Conditions | 6263 views | 11-09-2010 at 10:18 PM

Hi Riley. First of all, don't freak out.
I don't think your chest pain is related to the zits and whiteheads on your face.
Although sometimes stress can cause both these symptoms.

Have you got stuff on your mind at the moment? If this is the case, definitely talk with someone you trust about it, it could be your parents or a friend.

If this is not the case, and the chest pain is severe, ask a doctor about it.

Don't worry about a hearth attack or anything, it is very unlikely that you are having a heart attack at your age. It could be stress, chest wall pain, anxiety, problems with your esophagus, on and on.

About your face, maybe the cold weather got to your face and that is causing the zits and whiteheads. Don't panic, stress will only make it worse. Wash your face daily and make sure its really clean because if you don't and there's still oils on your face then that will only make it worse.

How to get rid of whiteheads? Take care of your skin by washing with oil-free products twice daily. You can also use an exfoliate on your skin daily to smooth out the skin. Try changing your shampoo and conditioner. For me this makes a big difference.

answered by Jackie | 11-09-2010 at 11:42 PM

Thanks Jackie for all the awesome advice & reassurance. I really appreciate it. -Riley

answered by Riley | 11-10-2010 at 12:45 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.