Is The iPhone The Best Phone?

The new iPhone 3G S looks like a fine upgrade. I really like the phone but everybody wants one because it is very popular now. I want to know if the iPhone is the best phone available?

asked by Shonda in Mobile Phones | 2375 views | 09-11-2009 at 06:30 PM

I have had the same cell phone for almost five years. Finally my wait is it over, I will have an iphone, please, and thank you! When the iPhone comes out I am going to be one of the first people in my area or where I live to own one. I love it and I def. want one!! It is the best phone ever.

answered by Amy | 09-11-2009 at 06:33 PM

While the actual applications of the iPhone aren't particularly groundbreaking (with the exception of the Safari browser), the technology is. The more-than-smart phone utilizes multi-touch technology, something previously unseen in any mobile device. Combined with Apple's beautifully designed interface, the concept of multi-touch is easily adapted by first time users and are able to proficiently use the phone without any trouble after a few minutes. The same thing can't be said about other smart phones, particularly those running the Windows Mobile operating system.

answered by Pal | 09-11-2009 at 06:34 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.