David Dukes Death?

David Dukes was a respected Broadway, film and TV actor. He had a rol on a tv miniseries called Rose Red. I watched that show today and I was really hooked, interesting story.
I was wondering about David Dukes death. I heard he died filming Rose Red. How did he die and was his death related to the miniseries he was working at?

asked by Josh in Celebrity | 6402 views | 10-25-2009 at 10:41 PM

Sadly, actor David Dukes died of a heart attack on October 11, 2000, in Spanaway, Washington, while shooting Rose Red. He was due to film his death scene the following day. A double was used for shots of the Dr. Carl Miller character running through foliage, and King rewrote some scenes to feature other characters instead of Miller.

There was some controversy when his death took place. His widow Carol Muske-Dukes complained about how she was not allowed to see her husband's body, how she was not informed of her rights and how the medics failed to detect during his autopsy the evidence of a previous heart attack.

Dukes was interred in the Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery in Glendale, California.

answered by Storyline | 10-25-2009 at 10:43 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.