When Do Clocks Change Back: Fall Time?

We're in fall 2011 in the USA and we're about to change back our clocks again as we do every year.
When exactly do clocks change back in fall? At what time does the change takes place?
I'm asking for a date because I tried searching in yahoo but I got different dates. Some say it is in October, others in November.
Would anyone kindly tell me when do we change back our clocks in the fall? At what time exactly?

asked by Stephanie in Internet | 5040 views | 10-27-2011 at 11:27 PM

Every year we change back our clocks back in the fall, specifically in November in the United States.
The reason you got confused is because in the UK they do it at a different time, they change their clocks back on October 30, 2011.
But here in the USA, the time change won't take place until November 6, 2011.
Clocks go back by one hour in the fall, giving everyone a welcome extra hour in bed on Sunday night.
Modern Daylight Savings Time was first proposed in 1895 by George Vernon Hudson. Many countries have used it since then.

answered by Adriana | 10-27-2011 at 11:29 PM

I always remember to change the clock on spring but I always forget about the day we're supposed to change the time in the fall.
Thanks for your answer, that cleared my doubts.

answered by Guest | 10-29-2011 at 02:20 AM

Clocks change back next week, more specifically next Sunday.
Every fall we change our time at the same date: the first Sunday of November. This year it's going to be the 6th, next year it will be the 4th.

answered by Guest | 10-30-2011 at 12:25 PM

The places where clocks don't change back during fall time are Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, and Arizona.

answered by Guest | 10-31-2011 at 06:41 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.