Ron Paul 2012 Chances of Winning?

I was wondering about the libertarian candidate Ron Paul chances of winning the nomination in 2012. I couldn't find any poll which shows me which candidate is currently winning, and I'm very concerned about the elections next year, especially what has to do with Ron Paul campaign. He has chances in my opinion, and he will become a strong contender in the next months. I don't know very much about politics so I thought it would be a good idea to hear some opinions from people who understand this topic. What do you think about Ron Paul's chances of winning in 2012?

asked by Kennedy in Internet | 1943 views | 12-18-2011 at 05:36 AM

Ron Paul's chances of winning are getting better day by day, so imagine in 2012. Keep in mind that Newt has not been in the spotlight long, so people don't get to know much about him. I'm sure Ron Paul will beat Romney in 2012, he has many chances of winning. He has an enormous quantity of followers which it's unlikely to decrease, and I think this makes his chances of winning even bigger. I can tell you this about Ron Paul with certainty because I have followed this race with attention and the results in 2012 will be clear.

answered by Lydia | 12-18-2011 at 05:37 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.