Generators For Home Use Reviews?

I live in Connecticut and the recent storm caused a lot of damage to power lines. I'm currently without electricity and I'm looking for a good generator for home use.
Are there any reviews of good generators you can use at home?
I asked a co-worker and he said Honda generators are reliable and they're not cheap but they're also not that expensive.
Would you point me to any power generator reviews so I can decide which one is best for me?

asked by Roman in Internet | 1706 views | 10-31-2011 at 09:32 PM

It can be a little confusing at times as to what type of portable home generator you should buy. You can get a generator for you whole house or you can get a smaller one that will provide electricity to some appliances, like for example, your computer if you use it for work. It's a good idea to read some reviews.
The prices vary depending on how much power you want, they start at around $150.00.
Honda generators are among the most widely respected and most popular. They make a full line of both commercial and home devices.
At consumersearch.com/portable-generators you can find lots of reviews of some of the most popular power generators available.

answered by Rupert | 10-31-2011 at 09:33 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.