CL&P Power Restoration Estimate?

Connecticut Light and Power (CL&P) continues to identify and address downed wires as part of the restoration process.
Some 70% of the town is still without power. CL&P says it will devote most of today, Monday, to clearing streets.
Is there a restoration estimate? I'd like to have power as soon as possible, had to leave home because I need an internet connection to study so I'm staying at a friend's house.
Did CL&P five an estimate of when all power restoration is going to be completed?

asked by Piper in Internet | 1833 views | 10-31-2011 at 07:04 PM

Nearly 3 million CL&P costumers across the region are still without power. That's a lot of work to do.
CL&P also has begun assigning a liasion to towns, which have requested them, and providing information on where crews will be working. The didn't give an estimate because they don't know when all restorations are going to complete.
Not many prepared for days of no power, resulting in gas and groceries becoming scarce today.
United Illuminating said this morning it will have power to all of its customers restored today. At that time, UI will turn over its crews to CL&P to assist with their assessment and restoration efforts for their customers.

answered by McKenzie | 10-31-2011 at 07:04 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.