Should a Girl Ask a Guy Out?

Normal behavior is for a guy to ask a girl out. But in modern days this has changed a little bit.
So what do you think about modern relationships?
Should the guy ask the girl out or vise-versa?

asked by Omiri in Dating | 4880 views | 07-18-2009 at 10:34 PM

Most definitely. There is nothing wrong with asking a guy out.
Women are so empowered these days, sometimes men are intimidated to ask them!
Yeah Girls! You go and get' em.
Apparently many guys prefer to be asked by the girl, it takes the pressure off them. They do not need to deal with the anxiety associated with potential rejection. One member mentioned that he would prefer not asking and being able to be near the girl than to take a chance by asking and being rejected.

answered by Carl | 07-18-2009 at 10:37 PM

I think it depends how much the girl likes the guy. If she likes him a lot then she definitely should.
Honestly it really depends on you. If you would like to wait for him to do it then you should.
But don't be so traditional.

answered by Seb | 07-18-2009 at 10:39 PM

no.

answered by lilblogergirl:) | 05-10-2010 at 10:41 PM

Girls I have had many guy friends where they tell me that they are shy to ask a girl out and they need me to ask for them or tell the girl that they want the girl to ask them out, I did it and not got a response back but I am only in 10th grade so its new to me.

But if you like the guy and you know that he likes you and he takes forever to ask you ask him he will more than likely to say yes because it takes pressure off of him and he is no more shy.

answered by pumpkinpie | 03-02-2011 at 02:54 PM

comment