Are Girls Dumber Than Boys Or Is It The Other Way Around?

I am a girl, and clearly smarter than my guy friends but there's this myth that girls are dumber than boys.
Since I'm blonde my friends always joke that I'm the dumbest, not true though.
Just because I am blonde, it doesn't make me dumb.
So in general, are girls dumber than boys or is it the other way around?

asked by Alice in Dating | 5158 views | 07-17-2009 at 04:17 PM

Blondes are not dumb.
I think for the most part guys are smarter at some things like math and science. Girls are usually better at logic and language.

answered by Holly | 07-17-2009 at 04:33 PM

They are equal.
Actually, boys and girls are dumb in different ways.
Neither is "dumber" than the other....If you want to be more specific... like... "who is dumber when it comes to fixing automobiles ?" then we might be able to debate it.. although...this would still be a generalization because there are plenty of females who are capable and skilled mechanics.

answered by Coco2 | 07-17-2009 at 04:35 PM

People are people, some are smart and some are dumb whether they're girls or boys.

Boys tend to be better at math and spatial visualisation and girls tend to be better with language, but that doesn't mean any individual will be, and science still isn't sure how much of that is genetic and how much is because of society.

There's a study showing that girls do worse at science in countries that THINK girls are worse at science (so they get picked on more or not encouraged as much)
http://annafant.wordpress.com/2009/07/13/awareness-of-gender-stereotypes-can-harm-peoples-science-performance/

http://www.arcadetown.com/sciencegirls/game.asp

answered by Guest | 07-18-2009 at 09:24 PM

lie
it depends if its a blonde than their ddduuuuummmmmbbbb

answered by Guest | 02-24-2010 at 04:23 AM

answer
Women seem to be better at language arts, healing their children and knowing how to feel about their children like if they feel bad in what level they should feel hospital doctor or medicine. I say that because that is how my mom differs from my dad, my dad is smarter at fixing things like the car window, the drain pipes, the vehicles we have generally and almost every electronic note he only went to high school, I think or was it prep? ah oh well so now he doesn't pay $200 on fixing a vans window when my mom would.

answered by Guest | 06-25-2011 at 02:21 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.