Chris Henry Investigation?

I just overheard someone say that something happened to Chris Henry and he died. What happened to him and is there an investigation going on?
Police have interviewed a man who claimed that Chris Henry threatened to jump from a truck driven by his fiancée before the incident that killed him.
Everything is so confusing, I hope there's an investigation and the truth about Chris Henry comes out.

asked by Howard in Law & Ethics | 2424 views | 12-18-2009 at 06:14 PM

Henry died Thursday morning at 6:36 a.m. from injuries he suffered when he fell from the pickup truck Wednesday afternoon. Charlotte-Mecklenburg police have said that Henry and his fiancée Loleini Tonga were arguing when he jumped in the back of her pickup truck and she sped off.
There is currently an investigation by the local police.

From the charmeck.org web:

Detectives with the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department Homicide Unit and H.I.T.S. unit are conducting an investigation at 1135 Oakdale Road. The call for service came in just before noon on Wednesday, December 16, 2009. The victim involved in this case has been identified as Chris Henry, DOB 05/17/1983. Mr. Henry is an NFL player with the Cincinnati Bengals.

Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call 704-432-TIPS and speak directly to a Homicide Unit. Detective N. McKee is the lead detective assigned to the case. In addition, you may also call Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.

answered by Zone | 12-18-2009 at 06:17 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.