Alini Brito Facebook?

Two female language instructors were tossed out of their Brooklyn high school after being caught doing inappropriate stuff in an empty classroom.
While most students and teachers at James Madison High School in Midwood, NY were watching a talent show in other place, Alini Brito and Cindy Mauro were engaging in extracurricular activities of their own.
Does Alini Brito have a Facebook page? I want to be her friend.
If Alini Brito has one, please let me know what is the facebook url.

asked by Natasha in High school | 5434 views | 12-09-2009 at 05:40 PM

The two are now reportedly the talk of the student body, understandably. According to the New York Daily News, students have set up a Facebook group to follow news of the case. "Now you guys wished we installed cameras in our classrooms after all hmm?" wrote one student.

One of the teachers, Alini Brito, is married. Her husband denied the charges.

I don't think Alini Brito has a facebook but you can visit the group. Don't know the url, you'll have to search for it.

answered by Hadley | 12-09-2009 at 05:45 PM

Alini Brito doesn't have a Facebook page. Normally when you search for someone's Facebook page it pops out as the first result and I got nothing.

answered by Scientist | 12-09-2009 at 07:05 PM

What's the url of the Facebook group?

answered by Carmella | 12-09-2009 at 07:06 PM

In fact, what did these two is disgusting to me. How could two mature people behave in such a way in the walls of the school?

answered by Clugger | 11-10-2011 at 01:52 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.