2011 Audi A8 Interior?

The Audi A8 is understated and elegant...but its design is a little long in the tooth. It stays as is for model year 2009, but a significant revision is due for 2010.
While Western Europe gets a 3.0-liter TDI V-6, a 3.2-liter FSI V-6, and 4.2-liter turbodiesel and gas direct-injection V-8s, we get the car only with that latter engine, upgraded to 372 horsepower and 328 pound-feet.
Can I see some interior pics of the 2011 Audi A8?

asked by Astro in Car Makes | 5867 views | 12-01-2009 at 03:00 AM

The interior of the 2011 Audi A8 is impressive.
Here's a photo:

Inside, there are some immediately noticeable changes. Yes, the design themes are typical Audi fare, but the control arrangement has been rethought. A restyled shifter is now located farther back and closer to the driver on the center console. It looks kinda lonely there now, because the main MMI controller and audio functions have been relocated to the angled console extension under the climate controls -- where the ashtray lives on the current car. It'll be interesting to see how this works in practice, because while the audio and MMI interface placements in the current A8 family may seem unorthodox, they're actually easy to use.

The power is transmitted through a new eight-speed automatic to the quattro all-wheel-drive system. Audi claims a 0-62 mph time of 5.7 seconds and an electronically controlled top speed of 250 kp/h, or, in the automaker's exactitude, 155.34 mph.

answered by Mikey | 12-01-2009 at 03:03 AM

Wow if every Audi have this kind of interior I will be so delighted! I kinda like the wooden grain interior and the simple yet elegantly design dashboard.

answered by patternonico | 10-12-2011 at 06:59 AM

comment