How To Watch NFL Network Online For Free?

I don't have the nfl network because I have timewarner digital cable which doesn't carry it. I want to watch the Cowboys game tonight, but it's not on timewarner, but it is on the nfl network.
So anybody know any sites that I can watch it?
How can I watch the NFL Network games online for free?
No spam sites please.

asked by Pantu in Football | 35010 views | 11-13-2009 at 03:36 AM

You can't. If you want the NFL network your gonna have to switch to dish and pay for it. I'm in the same boat your in. I waited for cable last year, because I didn't want to switch, but after a year they still cant get their stuff together and get football fans the NFL Network, but can fit 6 shopping channels into their programming. I'm sick of cable and switching and i recommend you do the same.

answered by Robert | 11-13-2009 at 03:37 AM

I watch NFL on SopCast online for free.
You have to download the software.
It is streaming video, so it can freeze up and get choppy, but it's better than nothing.

answered by Dalsim | 11-13-2009 at 03:37 AM

Just google it and you'll have a great number of free live streaming sites. Good luck.

answered by Guest | 11-13-2009 at 05:51 AM

Some of the sites are Justin TV, Channelsurfing, and Sportsppv.
They are free. Hope it helps.

answered by Guest | 11-24-2010 at 11:38 PM

I tried different way and they're all scams because they ask you to fill surveys in order to watch the NFL network online. So I've concluded that there are no free websites that allows you to see it.

answered by michalha | 08-16-2011 at 08:29 PM

I've been looking for an answer to this question for so long now, apparently there is no way you can watch it completely free. You have to pay if you want to watch online.

answered by Guest | 09-13-2011 at 01:13 AM

You can Watch American Football Online this website that got pretty popular recently. I can't quite remember the name but I bookmarked it at home and it's great.

answered by Guest | 11-25-2011 at 02:48 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.