Demonware Servers?

Is anyone else getting kicked out of Demonware Servers... just this day i got booted about 6 times. it cant be because its full because when i check the ranked matches, there's only about < 40 people online.
What's going on with Demonware Servers?
Is Modern Warfare 2 not working today?

asked by Boris in PlayStation | 5367 views | 11-11-2009 at 11:36 PM

Demonware Servers are having some problems today. It works but not online for the PS3 due to lack of servers. Expected to be back up & running on Friday, according to joystiq.

answered by Marlin | 11-11-2009 at 11:37 PM

The following was posted on twitter by fourtwozero aka Robert Bowling, Creative Strategist at Infinity Ward.

-Not true. Multiplayer will be available as soon as Demonware gets the servers back online ASAP.
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to JMCPHX

-MP doesn't require a patch. It's a server overload not a bug in the code. They're working to have servers back up ASAP.
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to Kaboutertje

-It's related to the servers being down at the moment during an upgrade. It'll be fixed when the servers come back up.
about 3 hours ago from web in reply to sean_armstrong

So there.

answered by Carlie | 11-11-2009 at 11:38 PM

Its just dumb where i live ive had the game seven days and only 3 of those days i've been able to play its ridiculous it just cant find a game and when it does the server will time out before the game even starts i mean c'mon you telling me that activision/blizzard cant fix an online problem I think Sony and Activision have enough money to fix it just dont understand why its taking so long

answered by Guest | 12-08-2009 at 08:27 PM

MW2 and YOU
come on children, we can blame the servers but we know that that's not the problem.

the NEW CRAZE is to send, for lack of a technical term, "PULSE" to said i.p. address. this will allow you to game until you have a message saying you've been signed out.

I'm clearly still in the match.....wtf?? "I'm thinking to myself"

others can see me.....I'm still playing.... BAM! kicks you off...

come to find out that this is done with some sort of dummy proxy server or sum "sheet" and a nerd on the other side of the world is getting his rocks off watching you being booted.
-MW2 lacks the ability to boot, so someone made it-
the game is full of lag noobs and master campers, why play the junk anyway???

p.s. battlefield 2, worse than cod. just cant win anywhere! n"lags i mean"

answered by Dr. Guest 8127 | 03-30-2010 at 08:17 PM

WTF
Hey you think you could fix this goddamn prob you have with your servers its starting to piss a lot off i mean you get a good game going with lots of people and BAM your kicked from the server but i would have to agree you guys got huge probs might wanna look into your servers for more than bugs you got 12 year old's getting a laugh booting people.

answered by Haze_Master_Sniper | 08-06-2010 at 09:05 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.