Amazing non-photoshopped pictures

These pictures are special. Why? They all include something amazing that is difficult to explain and no photoshop was involved at all in any of these photos.









this is a dog






blob fish
















asked by mummy in Design | 787946 views | 01-12-2008 at 02:01 AM

what the hell happened to that tiger?

answered by Midsummer | 01-12-2008 at 04:18 PM

The one with the rubik cubes seems so difficult to make, it's hard enough to make one cube look the way you want.

answered by max | 01-12-2008 at 06:15 PM

Quote:
what the hell happened to that tiger?
it's a retarded tiger

answered by Smoke | 01-13-2008 at 03:25 PM

cool pictures
I can't believe the birds' photo sequence

answered by ezequiel | 01-16-2008 at 01:59 AM

It's a Liger
The picture of the "tiger" is most likely a "Liger" -- a cross between a male lion and female tiger. It may be an interesting experiment but it is a very troubled animal, which numerous problems (genetic, physical, mental and apparently emotional). It could never survive in the wild, has a short life span, an abusive life, and is only bred, basically, for human enjoyment.

It seems that one of the physical manifestations of problems is common the appearance of cross-eyes or facial structural deformities -- of course, this is because we are comparing them with lion and tiger features.

bigcatrescue.org/ligers.htm

answered by pcgodwin | 01-16-2008 at 12:47 PM

Actually that white tiger is retarded in a sense, there is so much inbreeding in white tigers because they are so rare that 'real' white tigers (ones which have no coloration on them at all except for stripes) are very deformed. If that is the one I am thinking of it's name is Kenny and because of his deep set nose, he has difficulty breathing and closing his jaw. It's very sad.

answered by Binx | 01-21-2008 at 02:10 AM

yes it is Kenny





answered by Maddox | 01-21-2008 at 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcgodwin View Post
The picture of the "tiger" is most likely a "Liger" -- a cross between a male lion and female tiger. It may be an interesting experiment but it is a very troubled animal, which numerous problems (genetic, physical, mental and apparently emotional). It could never survive in the wild, has a short life span, an abusive life, and is only bred, basically, for human enjoyment.

It seems that one of the physical manifestations of problems is common the appearance of cross-eyes or facial structural deformities -- of course, this is because we are comparing them with lion and tiger features.

bigcatrescue.org/ligers.htm

Actually, it's a white tiger.
Which they inbreed like mad, and end up with these. They often kill them when they end up like this, but the reason behind their look is, in fact, inbreeding.

answered by Answer | 06-21-2009 at 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Actually, it's a white tiger.
Which they inbreed like mad, and end up with these. They often kill them when they end up like this, but the reason behind their look is, in fact, inbreeding.
you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke.

answered by Guest | 06-24-2009 at 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max View Post
The one with the rubik cubes seems so difficult to make, it's hard enough to make one cube look the way you want.
trust me. . . once you learn the ways of the cube the picture doesnt seem so difficult lol

answered by Guest | 06-25-2009 at 10:45 PM

"you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke. "

Ligers are real. Look them up.

answered by Guest | 06-30-2009 at 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke.
umm actually ys the do exist. . you, my friend, are an idiot

answered by Guest | 07-04-2009 at 07:54 AM

pic
the bird pic freaked me out, i wonder did the bird survive? the tiger is a sad story
why do humans feel like they have to do things like this is amazing to me.
why can't we just leave well enough alone and just take care of our selves. yes there is such a thing as a liger,unfortunatly, and what was the deal with the rabbit???? great shots other wise

answered by jackie | 07-05-2009 at 07:00 AM

tiger
it's a tiger that was rescued in arkansas and his name was kenny. he has died

answered by Guest | 07-08-2009 at 04:06 AM

Ligers exist. They are sterile (can't breed even if they tried). They shoot blanks) so no inbreeding is possible. That.... monstrosity is NOT a liger though.

I think its funny that some ignorant mouthbreather tried to look cool and insult someone. Massive fail. Enjoy being a moron.

answered by Guest | 07-08-2009 at 05:20 AM

nom nom nom nom nom nom...

answered by Guest | 07-10-2009 at 10:50 PM

isn't it a Liger?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
it's a retarded tiger
Like an honest to god Liger?

answered by Guest | 07-10-2009 at 11:51 PM

the white tiger is not a species, its a genetic mutation where only 2 Tigers with this gene can create a white tiger. Because Tigers with this gene are so rare, they are inbred incessantly which added onto the gene which makes them white can have some pretty terrible results and that is what happened to that Tiger.

answered by Guest | 07-11-2009 at 06:24 PM

Birds
Why did the falcon actually let the bird live...! can't believe that honestly! Now there's and irritated bird walking around with no neck! Great Pictures! I'll subscribe to this!

answered by Guest | 07-12-2009 at 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke.
seriously?
You better be trollin'
Ligers have been around for a LOOOONG time, I have a childcraft book from the 70s, way before napoleon dynamite, and it talks about ligers, leopons, and tigons

answered by Guest | 07-12-2009 at 11:16 PM

the tiger
Kenny the tiger is a product of forced inbreeding to get the white tiger gene, it's really sad.

answered by Guest | 07-15-2009 at 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midsummer View Post
what the hell happened to that tiger?
Its a Liger a Tiger crossed with a lion.

answered by Guest | 07-15-2009 at 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke.
yes, they do. They're completely real and completely unfair. Very very large animals that have strangely very little aggression... the fact that they would never work in the wild is probably true too...

Liger:

answered by Guest | 07-16-2009 at 01:45 AM

I just loved the bird picture, I can't believe it really happened.

answered by Guest | 07-17-2009 at 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke.


baby liger

answered by Guest | 07-18-2009 at 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max View Post
The one with the rubik cubes seems so difficult to make, it's hard enough to make one cube look the way you want.
He probably just took apart the cubes and reassembled them in the order he needed.

answered by Guest | 07-20-2009 at 06:03 PM

Shopped.
These are all shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

answered by Guest | 07-22-2009 at 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
nom nom nom nom nom nom...
I lol'd!

answered by Guest | 07-22-2009 at 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke.
actually there are such things as lions, and tiglions.
one is the cross of a male lion/female tiger or a male tiger/female lion
and ligers can be HUGE...just check them out on the internet

answered by Guest | 07-23-2009 at 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
He probably just took apart the cubes and reassembled them in the order he needed.
No he didn't there is a video on youtube somewhere of the artist making those pictures sorry i forgot the url.

answered by Guest | 07-24-2009 at 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
actually there are such things as lions, and tiglions.
one is the cross of a male lion/female tiger or a male tiger/female lion
and ligers can be HUGE...just check them out on the internet
I normally don't comment on such an untimely quote as the original naysayer has long been disproved; however, if you are going to direct someone to the internet for accuracy, then you yourself should be accurate. A male lion and female tiger is a Liger, while a male tiger and female lioness is a Tigon, not tiglion.

answered by Guest | 07-24-2009 at 05:00 PM

That's how you give history a context?
Liger, shpliger...did nobody else laugh out loud when someone spoke "historically" saying in a book from the 70's...way before Napolean Dynamite...? That's the stick by which you give history a context? Now, that's funny!

answered by Guest | 07-27-2009 at 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midsummer View Post
what the hell happened to that tiger?
It's mutated because white tigers have to inbreed to produce white offsprings because there are so few white tigers left

answered by Guest | 07-27-2009 at 04:40 PM

I love these pictures.....and I feel sorry for kenny.....the retarded tiger. Even though ligers are beautiful, it's very very bad that people are doing this to them. People need to straighten this up, and the bad economy they're setting! they need to make the world right!

answered by fyrekit | 07-29-2009 at 12:50 AM

I would like to pick that great big pussycat up & rub my face in it that's one mega big huge pussycat but it looks friendly & cute & nice. It's so big if it wanted to eat mice it would probably have to eat guinea pigs. It's probably too nice a ***** cat to do anything but purrrrr.

answered by Guest | 07-29-2009 at 01:19 AM

You guys talk about the "forced breeding" as if it's a bad thing. Who gives a sh*t what they do? Seriously. An animal kills another, you say it's nature; when a human kills an animal, you want to kill the human! Your own species! Animals themselves don't give a sh*t about other species unless they are of use to them. What gives animals rights? It's like giving rights to toys. They are things, we are people. We talk to each other. If one man kills another man's dog, then there should definitely be a consequence. And I guess killing your own dog is kinda screwed-up, but as long as it doesn't scar any children, it's your choice. I believe nothing intrinsically has 'rights'. We have them so we don't end up killing each other -- to propagate our own species. All species propagate themselves. That's all they care about, because that's what they evolved from: things that replicate and are built from resources in their environment. They eventually became complex. And now we have some species that CAN care about things other than what they are programmed to or programmed to focus on: those are us, plus some others, like apes, dogs (maybe), etc. Pain: the biggie. Well, pain is part of that whole, "species only care about themselves and their propagation" idea. It is to prevent any bodily damage and minimize risk of infection, in order to maintain healthy function until reproduction.

answered by Guest | 07-29-2009 at 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke.
Ligers do exist. There are also Tigons. They vary depending on which species is the male and female of the breeding process.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2009 at 01:41 AM

That is one tiny woman holding the cat.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2009 at 06:38 PM

I knew the easter bunny was real

answered by Guest | 08-12-2009 at 05:21 PM

ligers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
That is one tiny woman holding the cat.
no, ligers just grow to be HUGE because they cant stop growing, unlike tigers and lions which grow up to a point depending on their genes. but ligers lack a certain hormone i believe that was supposed to make them stop.

answered by Guest | 09-08-2009 at 06:48 PM

Why can no one spell Napoleon Dynamite correctly?

answered by Guest | 09-22-2009 at 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midsummer View Post
what the hell happened to that tiger?
it's inbred. there was a newstory about it a couple years ago

answered by Guest | 09-25-2009 at 06:37 PM

I'm sad for the bird that got its throat eaten He doesn't know he's dead in hours and doesn't know it. And for the retarded white tiger. That's why I don't want white tigers bred, that's what happens.

answered by Guest | 09-26-2009 at 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
no, ligers just grow to be HUGE because they cant stop growing, unlike tigers and lions which grow up to a point depending on their genes. but ligers lack a certain hormone i believe that was supposed to make them stop.
HAHAH THEY WEREN'T TALKING ABOUT THE LIGER, THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE WOMAN HOLDING THE ACTUAL DOMESTIC ANIMAL, CAT. YOU KNOW, THE OBNOXIOUSLY HUGE PET. ^^^^

answered by SHAUNNA | 10-02-2009 at 09:29 AM

its not a tiger its a liger, lion tiger mix, notice the mane....

answered by Guest | 10-19-2009 at 08:56 PM

thats a big wild boar, is that where swine flu started j/k i know the mexicans started swine flu

answered by Guest | 10-29-2009 at 04:38 PM

Photoshop
amazing images

answered by Guest | 10-30-2009 at 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
it's a retarded tiger
its not retarded. its a lion and tiger breed together

answered by Guest | 11-01-2009 at 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why can no one spell Napoleon Dynamite correctly?
hahahahaha

answered by Guest | 11-03-2009 at 01:52 AM

As far as the breeding of lions and tigers together goes, forgive me if I've assumed something that wasn't stated, but I don't seem the harm in it. Most of the breeding is done artificially (my boyfriend is studying this in school) and causes no pain or mutation to the offspring or the parents. It's just humans playing God.

As for the inbreeding, it's immature and should be stopped. That is REAL animal cruelty.

answered by Guest | 11-04-2009 at 09:44 PM

its really annoying when 12 people have to come back and correct that guy who said ligers weren't real. i'm thinkin he gets the point by now. go try to impress someone at the zoo with your liger knowledge

answered by Guest | 11-05-2009 at 12:02 AM

Ligers
everyone knows the only way to make Ligers is to curse Tigers with gobline magic get your facts straight.

answered by Guest | 11-09-2009 at 06:25 PM

OMG
the liger is not a retard
you guys are retards not the cat! it is just a living animal! it is quite beautiful though i mean look at it it is so pretty... you all shut up it is a living animal.

answered by LALA | 11-10-2009 at 03:51 AM

no shop
nice set. The 3D stairs are part of the 3D art decoration in Bayview Subway Station , Toronto. I googled and found more pics from that station.

answered by Guest | 11-27-2009 at 06:00 AM

oh yeah
First!!!

answered by Guest | 12-04-2009 at 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke.
ligers do exist

answered by Guest | 12-04-2009 at 02:41 AM

i lol'ed at most of these posts! i <3 arguments.

answered by Guest | 12-06-2009 at 03:16 AM

Actually, the correct way to make a Liger is to take a half tiger half elephant and cross it with a frog.. then wala, a liger is born!
There is no imbreeding or goblin magic.

answered by Guest | 12-07-2009 at 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
He probably just took apart the cubes and reassembled them in the order he needed.
Wow. Those little things that make the Rubik's cube colorful are called "STICKERS." The reason for this is that they are (in fact) STICKY. Stickers usually can be removed from the smooth clean surface of Rubik's cubes. Not only can they be removed, they can also be put back on the Rubik's cube on different square. That's right, a DIFFERENT SQUARE. Furthermore, it is slightly IMPOSSIBLE to take apart a Rubik's cube without breaking it or making it worth the effort. Same as the reconstruction part.

answered by Guest | 12-14-2009 at 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wow. Those little things that make the Rubik's cube colorful are called "STICKERS." The reason for this is that they are (in fact) STICKY. Stickers usually can be removed from the smooth clean surface of Rubik's cubes. Not only can they be removed, they can also be put back on the Rubik's cube on different square. That's right, a DIFFERENT SQUARE. Furthermore, it is slightly IMPOSSIBLE to take apart a Rubik's cube without breaking it or making it worth the effort. Same as the reconstruction part.
Actually it's not that hard to pull apart.

answered by badjonni | 12-19-2009 at 09:17 AM

You're all wrong, that tiger was kicked in the face by ranger boots until he became retarded

answered by Guest | 12-29-2009 at 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midsummer View Post
what the hell happened to that tiger?
Inbreeding

answered by Guest | 01-04-2010 at 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
i lol'ed at most of these posts! i <3 arguments.
agreed! very entertaining!!! i usually don't read comments to these kind of pages, but these kept me interested lol. learned a lot about liger, tigons, animal rights, etc., etc.

answered by Guest | 04-06-2010 at 12:16 AM

Doors that way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why can no one spell Napoleon Dynamite correctly?
because the movie was retarded and none cares how they spell it. Also welcome to the internet, you don't like spelling errors and memes, get the f*** out.

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke.
WRONG! Ligers are real. They're awesome. Freaking huge.

answered by Guest | 04-27-2010 at 04:14 AM

Rubik's cubes are VERY easy to match up the colors any way you like WITH PRACTICE. You don't have to take them apart, or take off the stickers...give me a break. When they first came out 30 years or so ago I could put one back together with all the matching colors in about 30 seconds. There is a standard way that once you get the hang of it actually makes sense and isn't difficult. Just google how to figure out a rubik's cube and there are tons of sites that show you how.

answered by Guest | 04-30-2010 at 10:41 PM

Idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
because the movie was retarded and none cares how they spell it. Also welcome to the internet, you don't like spelling errors and memes, get the f*** out.
Dude, You're the idiot. The internet is for getting the RIGHT(!!!!!!) information, so get your (as you say it) f***ing spelling right, *******!

answered by Guest | 05-01-2010 at 12:57 AM

Trololololololol.

silly comments are silly.

answered by Guest | 05-01-2010 at 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why can no one spell Napoleon Dynamite correctly?

Lol! Success!

answered by Guest | 05-03-2010 at 04:48 AM

The tiger is not retarted. It's a "special" tiger.

answered by Guest | 05-05-2010 at 09:51 AM

Dear god, you people are all crazy.

The giant house-cat. I have seen ones almost that big before, I don't see that as being fake. Also, the woman holding it seems to be average-size to me, not tiny.

The white tiger with the mooshed face is, as stated already, an inbred white tiger. Not a liger. Tigers DO have a mane-like ruff of fur around their face, that is in no way a lion's mane. A lion's mane doesn't just frame the face, it actually comes to around mid-back.

answered by Guest | 05-11-2010 at 06:17 PM

i know what happened to that tigion, liger stripy retarded big squishy faced cat??? he had some rubik cubes for breakfast

answered by Guest | 05-20-2010 at 11:08 PM

that big house cat is probably a maine coon, they are huge

answered by Guest | 05-23-2010 at 03:44 AM

Inbred
A lot of the people in Kingstanding, Birmingham, look in bred.

answered by Guest | 05-25-2010 at 09:23 PM

Nerds.

answered by Guest | 05-31-2010 at 12:33 AM

"you, my friend, have fallen for the Neopolian Dynamite trick. A "liger" does not exist, that was a joke."

I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE TOLD YOU YET, BUT LIGERS DO EXIST

answered by Guest | 05-31-2010 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You guys talk about the "forced breeding" as if it's a bad thing. Who gives a sh*t what they do? Seriously. An animal kills another, you say it's nature; when a human kills an animal, you want to kill the human! Your own species! Animals themselves don't give a sh*t about other species unless they are of use to them. What gives animals rights? It's like giving rights to toys. They are things, we are people. We talk to each other. If one man kills another man's dog, then there should definitely be a consequence. And I guess killing your own dog is kinda screwed-up, but as long as it doesn't scar any children, it's your choice. I believe nothing intrinsically has 'rights'. We have them so we don't end up killing each other -- to propagate our own species. All species propagate themselves. That's all they care about, because that's what they evolved from: things that replicate and are built from resources in their environment. They eventually became complex. And now we have some species that CAN care about things other than what they are programmed to or programmed to focus on: those are us, plus some others, like apes, dogs (maybe), etc. Pain: the biggie. Well, pain is part of that whole, "species only care about themselves and their propagation" idea. It is to prevent any bodily damage and minimize risk of infection, in order to maintain healthy function until reproduction.
The reason it is wrong that humans kill animals is because most of the time they do it in an inhumane way. Forced breeding is a bad thing because it is hard on the animals. Animals are born sort of programmed. They do what is best for them to survive. They kill to eat, humans will kill for pleasure. If you want to compare humans and animals then you need to think about it more. Animals cannot defend themselves against a human with a weapon, no matter how big or strong the animal is. Seriously, what do you mean, "what gives animals rights."? It's stupid a** people that beat and abuse animals for no reason. You can see pictures and videos of that anywhere on the internet. Look it up and see if that changes your mind.

answered by Guest | 06-04-2010 at 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
thats a big wild boar, is that where swine flu started j/k i know the mexicans started swine flu
of course someone just had to bring in racism to this...

answered by Guest | 06-07-2010 at 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
agreed! very entertaining!!! i usually don't read comments to these kind of pages, but these kept me interested lol. learned a lot about liger, tigons, animal rights, etc., etc.
Ligers, and Tigons, and Bears OH MY.... LMAO

answered by Guest | 06-09-2010 at 06:22 AM

Oh my. It seems some people are running for the election. What election, you ask? The election for President Obvious. There are many running for Vice-President Restating, as well!

answered by NinjaCheful | 06-10-2010 at 03:31 AM

Whack dog
Why is no-one commenting on that dog?!

What the hell is happening there?

answered by Guest | 06-12-2010 at 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The reason it is wrong that humans kill animals is because most of the time they do it in an inhumane way. Forced breeding is a bad thing because it is hard on the animals. Animals are born sort of programmed. They do what is best for them to survive. They kill to eat, humans will kill for pleasure. If you want to compare humans and animals then you need to think about it more. Animals cannot defend themselves against a human with a weapon, no matter how big or strong the animal is. Seriously, what do you mean, "what gives animals rights."? It's stupid a** people that beat and abuse animals for no reason. You can see pictures and videos of that anywhere on the internet. Look it up and see if that changes your mind.
You are ignorant, we kill animals humanely, do we not kill them in a manner you would consider a "human" to kill them?

Go eat a hamburger ***.

answered by Guest | 06-17-2010 at 05:22 AM

You're BOTH wrong!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Dude, You're the idiot. The internet is for getting the RIGHT(!!!!!!) information, so get your (as you say it) f***ing spelling right, *******!
The internet is for people to communicate. Some do it well, some not so well. So calm down.

answered by Guest | 06-19-2010 at 03:34 PM

HEY! its could be a Tigon so STFU

answered by Guest | 06-23-2010 at 04:10 AM

Wow
I can't believe the amount of reposting going on. So retarded. It's like people see one comment, and then fast forward to the end to reply, even though there's 70 comments posted after it, already responding the exact same thing.
As for the arguments regarding animal rights, and the human killing of animals, inbreeding, and so on and such forth... Well, we've seen the effects of multiple generations of inbreeding in animals. In house pets, it can make them violent. In all animals, it replicates the prominent "bad" genes, instead of letting evolution weed them out. As for humans killing animals, it's not so much about killing them "humanely" as when it comes to killing animals in the wild it's usually done with a gun, or some other means of quick death as the point is to kill them. The inhumane deaths come from food factories and the such. What creates animal rights that were referred to involving the likes of the inbred tiger are more along the lines of hunting a species of animal to extinction. If you think an animal doesn't have the right to live, what happens when people like you kill off an entire species, and it screws up the whole ecosystem that animal was a part of? That sort of thing does inevitably effects humans as well.
Ok, sorry for going all science nut... It wasn't my intent, I just sort of went with it.

answered by Guest | 06-24-2010 at 04:02 AM

I like turtles

answered by Guest | 06-29-2010 at 08:48 PM

my vote for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You guys talk about the "forced breeding" as if it's a bad thing. Who gives a sh*t what they do? Seriously. An animal kills another, you say it's nature; when a human kills an animal, you want to kill the human! Your own species! Animals themselves don't give a sh*t about other species unless they are of use to them. What gives animals rights? It's like giving rights to toys. They are things, we are people. We talk to each other. If one man kills another man's dog, then there should definitely be a consequence. And I guess killing your own dog is kinda screwed-up, but as long as it doesn't scar any children, it's your choice. I believe nothing intrinsically has 'rights'. We have them so we don't end up killing each other -- to propagate our own species. All species propagate themselves. That's all they care about, because that's what they evolved from: things that replicate and are built from resources in their environment. They eventually became complex. And now we have some species that CAN care about things other than what they are programmed to or programmed to focus on: those are us, plus some others, like apes, dogs (maybe), etc. Pain: the biggie. Well, pain is part of that whole, "species only care about themselves and their propagation" idea. It is to prevent any bodily damage and minimize risk of infection, in order to maintain healthy function until reproduction.
My vote for you...step right up to this nice sharp blade, lay flat on your stomach...yes that's it..we can't take the chance of you reproducing!

answered by Guest | 06-30-2010 at 10:50 AM

That dog is one of those brazilian rasta dogs. I think they're kinda cool. The way the picture is taken it just looks like a bunch of sticks, brilliant!

answered by Guest | 07-02-2010 at 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You guys talk about the "forced breeding" as if it's a bad thing. Who gives a sh*t what they do? Seriously. An animal kills another, you say it's nature; when a human kills an animal, you want to kill the human! Your own species! Animals themselves don't give a sh*t about other species unless they are of use to them. What gives animals rights? It's like giving rights to toys. They are things, we are people. We talk to each other. If one man kills another man's dog, then there should definitely be a consequence. And I guess killing your own dog is kinda screwed-up, but as long as it doesn't scar any children, it's your choice. I believe nothing intrinsically has 'rights'. We have them so we don't end up killing each other -- to propagate our own species. All species propagate themselves. That's all they care about, because that's what they evolved from: things that replicate and are built from resources in their environment. They eventually became complex. And now we have some species that CAN care about things other than what they are programmed to or programmed to focus on: those are us, plus some others, like apes, dogs (maybe), etc. Pain: the biggie. Well, pain is part of that whole, "species only care about themselves and their propagation" idea. It is to prevent any bodily damage and minimize risk of infection, in order to maintain healthy function until reproduction.
I've never heard someone so pissed off about being the most evolved species on the planet.

answered by Guest | 07-02-2010 at 09:36 PM

Moron Alert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The reason it is wrong that humans kill animals is because most of the time they do it in an inhumane way
I wish you were kidding, alas I know you are totally serious. When was the last time you saw a lioness euthanize an animal before tearing it apart? Or saw a boa constrictor kill a pig in any way which doesn't involve the pig twitching as it SUFFOCATES. Nature is not nice and fluffy you moron.

answered by Guest | 07-12-2010 at 07:05 PM

Idiot! Why must you exist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You guys talk about the "forced breeding" as if it's a bad thing. Who gives a sh*t what they do? Seriously. An animal kills another, you say it's nature; when a human kills an animal, you want to kill the human! Your own species! Animals themselves don't give a sh*t about other species unless they are of use to them. What gives animals rights? It's like giving rights to toys. They are things, we are people. We talk to each other. If one man kills another man's dog, then there should definitely be a consequence. And I guess killing your own dog is kinda screwed-up, but as long as it doesn't scar any children, it's your choice. I believe nothing intrinsically has 'rights'. We have them so we don't end up killing each other -- to propagate our own species. All species propagate themselves. That's all they care about, because that's what they evolved from: things that replicate and are built from resources in their environment. They eventually became complex. And now we have some species that CAN care about things other than what they are programmed to or programmed to focus on: those are us, plus some others, like apes, dogs (maybe), etc. Pain: the biggie. Well, pain is part of that whole, "species only care about themselves and their propagation" idea. It is to prevent any bodily damage and minimize risk of infection, in order to maintain healthy function until reproduction.
Why do people like this exist? Why haven't they been bred off the planet? To deny that people -- or animals -- don't intrinsically have rights is to acknowledge that your understanding of civilization is non-existent. Hi, welcome to the 21st century. In this century, we now understand that just because something is (for example, just because humans have the ability to murder and torture defenseless animals) does not mean that it is RIGHT. Centuries of advancement in the understanding of RIGHT and GOOD vs. WRONG and BAD has brought us to a place where protecting those who cannot protect themselves is something that we understand is RIGHT (vs. WRONG).

Please, do the planet a favor. Go exterminate yourself. Speed up natural selection for the rest of us, so that we don't have to continue to live with degenerates.

answered by Guest | 07-13-2010 at 08:53 PM

Sigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You guys talk about the "forced breeding" as if it's a bad thing. Who gives a sh*t what they do? Seriously. An animal kills another, you say it's nature; when a human kills an animal, you want to kill the human! Your own species! Animals themselves don't give a sh*t about other species unless they are of use to them. What gives animals rights? It's like giving rights to toys. They are things, we are people. We talk to each other. If one man kills another man's dog, then there should definitely be a consequence. And I guess killing your own dog is kinda screwed-up, but as long as it doesn't scar any children, it's your choice. I believe nothing intrinsically has 'rights'. We have them so we don't end up killing each other -- to propagate our own species. All species propagate themselves. That's all they care about, because that's what they evolved from: things that replicate and are built from resources in their environment. They eventually became complex. And now we have some species that CAN care about things other than what they are programmed to or programmed to focus on: those are us, plus some others, like apes, dogs (maybe), etc. Pain: the biggie. Well, pain is part of that whole, "species only care about themselves and their propagation" idea. It is to prevent any bodily damage and minimize risk of infection, in order to maintain healthy function until reproduction.
You sir/miss are a complete douche bag. I say we all start with this dude! One less of you would make this world a better place. Actually, now that I think of it, just do the world a favor and jump off a cliff.

answered by Guest | 07-14-2010 at 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You guys talk about the "forced breeding" as if it's a bad thing. Who gives a sh*t what they do? Seriously. An animal kills another, you say it's nature; when a human kills an animal, you want to kill the human! Your own species! Animals themselves don't give a sh*t about other species unless they are of use to them. What gives animals rights? It's like giving rights to toys. They are things, we are people. We talk to each other. If one man kills another man's dog, then there should definitely be a consequence. And I guess killing your own dog is kinda screwed-up, but as long as it doesn't scar any children, it's your choice. I believe nothing intrinsically has 'rights'. We have them so we don't end up killing each other -- to propagate our own species. All species propagate themselves. That's all they care about, because that's what they evolved from: things that replicate and are built from resources in their environment. They eventually became complex. And now we have some species that CAN care about things other than what they are programmed to or programmed to focus on: those are us, plus some others, like apes, dogs (maybe), etc. Pain: the biggie. Well, pain is part of that whole, "species only care about themselves and their propagation" idea. It is to prevent any bodily damage and minimize risk of infection, in order to maintain healthy function until reproduction.
The difference between humans and animals is we should know better, SHOULD KNOW BETTER, but obviously some humans are still animals, it's okay to kill other species and not our own. We should look after animals not exploit, abuse, and disrespect them. Their not here for our amusement.

answered by Guest | 07-15-2010 at 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Actually, the correct way to make a Liger is to take a half tiger half elephant and cross it with a frog.. then wala, a liger is born!
There is no imbreeding or goblin magic.
I've been seeing "wala!" a lot lately. I think people mean "voila," the French for "here it is!" (I think--if I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll get corrected!!) It's like saying "Ta DA!"

I have no idea why reading "wala" bugs me. Obviously I don't have enough interesting things to do.

answered by Guest | 07-16-2010 at 04:31 AM

There are several replies to the post about animal rights and stuff which do nothing but further prove his point.

answered by Guest | 07-18-2010 at 07:12 AM

liger
at the hogel zoo in Utah I have seen a liger so someone needs to get their napoleon facts strait... but watching that movie and posting non true quotes seems appropriate. Ligers are real. unless my eyes deceive me.

answered by Guest | 07-18-2010 at 06:01 PM

The liger
Poor thing on what humans can do for enjoyment.

answered by Guest | 07-18-2010 at 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why is no-one commenting on that dog?!

What the hell is happening there?
The dog is nothing special it is a komondor jumping. Look it up they are pretty neat looking when they are kept well groomed.

answered by Guest | 07-20-2010 at 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max View Post
The one with the rubik cubes seems so difficult to make, it's hard enough to make one cube look the way you want.
Peeling the stickers isn't just for lazy teenagers.

answered by Guest | 07-22-2010 at 11:00 AM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.