101 Dalmatians The Musical Review?

I remember watching the orinina Disney's 1961 animated movies "101 Dalmatians."
Me and my kids enjoyed that movie very much.
There's a stage musical version of 101 Dalmatians, and I want to surprise my kids by taking them there. I talked about it with my husband and he thinks it's a wonderful idea.
First I want to make sure 101 Dalmatians The Musical is a good show for them.
Is there any reviews online I can read?

asked by Lefty in Movies | 3187 views | 10-28-2009 at 01:43 AM

Went to see 101 Dalmatians The Musical on Wednesday! I do not think there was a bad seat in the house! My daughters were on the edge of their seats throught the entire performance. I am still thinking about taking my oldest daughter again tonight if we have nothing going on! By the way, Rachel York.. Wow, what a voice. I think I remember her from Les Miserables quite a few years back... Maybe wrong though. An absolute must see for the entire family!

answered by Hara | 10-28-2009 at 01:44 AM

101 DALMATIANS THE MUSICAL is an experience for the entire family about what it means to be a family, canine and courageous. More than a simple story about good versus bad, the family bands together to overcome every hurdle and hardship in the most difficult times.
Go see it, you won't be dissapointed.

answered by Mel | 10-28-2009 at 01:45 AM

is cruella too scary for 3 and 4 year olds?

answered by Guest | 11-14-2009 at 06:45 AM

Not too scary
Rachel York who plays Cruella tempers the evilness with comedy. Kids of all ages seem to really, really enjoy this show. Even the little ones are riveted! Perfectly fine for kids 4-8. They're gonna LOVE the real doggies. :-)

answered by Guest | 11-19-2009 at 03:57 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.