Free Movies Online Without Downloading?

Im looking for a website that will allow me to watch online movies for free without downloading! I understand some of them are aginst the law.... if you have any give me some of thoose just to try them out.
I'm tired of downloading movies, it takes like 10 hours and it's not worth it. I used to download tv shows but now I watch them on hulu, is there a similar website for movies?
Please, i really wanna watch movies online without downloading them.

asked by New in Cycling | 7365 views | 10-24-2009 at 09:43 PM

My ultimate favorite is Moviesister.com ... it has all the unreleased and new ones..and even older ones. It has a great collection and best of all -- ITS LEGAL and FREE!!! I love it. I use it a lot.
Also, I like ovguide.com or watch-movies.net.
You can watch the movie online but not download as far as i know it is not legal on any site unless it has a certificate of permission.

answered by Dance | 10-24-2009 at 09:45 PM

This is a completely free site, the only catch is you only get to view 90% of the show/movie, thus the name Peekvid, but if it's a cliche movie and you can predict the beginning or end (wherever they decide to chop it) then it's not too annoying! If you were trying to watch the sixth sense for the first time you would hate this web site (because of the twist at the end).

peekvid.com

answered by Mary | 10-24-2009 at 09:47 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.