Zhu Zhu Pet Hamster?

The Zhu Zhu Pets, which basically are electronic hamsters, have been named one of this year’s hottest holiday toys by Toys “R” Us and FunFare Magazine.
My daughter is crazy about them and she wants the hamster so bad. I'm going to buy one for her but I want to use my paypal account so I'll do it online. What is a good store to buy the zhu zhu pet hamster?

asked by Noo in Toys | 3653 views | 10-02-2009 at 04:43 PM

Children love them because they consider them real pets, and mothers love not having to clean up after them or feed them. Even college students are buying them as dorm room companions.
The Zhu Zhu Pets are made up of 5 different pet hamsters.Each Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster has its own unique personality and whimsical sounds.

Buy it from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Zhu-Pets-Hamst.../dp/B002BHDXY0

answered by Guest | 10-02-2009 at 04:45 PM

My Kids love zhu zhu hamsters
Me and my kids love those little lovely zhu zhu pets hamsters, especially Pipsqueak the yellow and Numnums the grey one. The kids play zhu zhu race with the neighbour kids.

answered by Kinga | 11-04-2009 at 07:07 AM

I found a site that lets you know when Amazon get the zhu zhu pet in stock. That's important because Amazon sells them at retail, and you don't have pay some of ridiculous prices.

answered by Eschen Caulfield | 11-29-2009 at 07:52 PM

Zhu Zhu Pets Canada
I want to buy one for my baby, zhu zhu pets are so cute.

answered by librarygirl | 12-01-2009 at 08:29 PM

Zhu Zhu Pets Canada
I found a site from Canada that has the new 2010 hamsters!

answered by Fiona | 12-03-2009 at 02:46 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.