Christopher Dorner Update: Is He Really Dead?

Everywhere people are talking about Christopher Dorner and if he is really dead. The last update said that he wasn't dead but they don't know for sure. After I watched the video I realized there is no way he is still alive, but maybe he run away. It's really hard to find the truth about Christopher Dorner because the news update information all the time, and it's always different so he can be dead or not. I don't know if he is right, but I don't think the police are acting properly. Do you know the update of Christopher Dorner and if he is really dead?

asked by Marian in Internet | 16339 views | 02-13-2013 at 01:09 PM

The last update said that Christopher Dorner is not really dead because the investigators didn't enter to the cabin yet. According to commander Andrew Smith, the building was still too hot for investigators to enter so no body has been located yet.
Earlier reports had indicated that a body had been identified, but they never said anything about Christopher Dorner, so we don't know if he is really dead or if it was just another person. There are updates all the time about this situation and a lot of people are talking about this fugitive, so I think that soon we will know the truth.
I think Christopher Dorner is unaware of what he is doing, he is full of hate and he cannot stop with all this revenge. I will wait for more information to know if he is really dead and I will try to update this answer.

answered by Laura | 02-13-2013 at 01:10 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.