Is Fast And Furious 6 The Last One?

I love Fast and Furious and I heard that the 6 will be the last one, is that true? I watched all the films, and I'm really excited about this one. With my friends we like to watch different movies but Fast and Furious are our favorites. I can't wait for Fast and Furious 6, but I don't want this to be the last one, because I still have a lot of doubts of Fast Five and I don't want it to end. I think Vin Diesel said that there will be another one, but I'm not sure. Do you know if Fast and Furious 6 is the last one?

asked by John in Internet | 16414 views | 02-05-2013 at 03:48 PM

Fast and Furious 6 is not the last one, there will be Fast and Furious 6 and 7. Universal is really excited about these 2 movies and all the fans too. Fast and Furious 6 is scheduled for release on May 24, 2013 with Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster. The filming locations include the Canary Islands, Scotland, Liverpool, England and Los Angeles, so it will have beautiful scenarios. Vin Diesel said that this movie won't be the last one, because Fast and Furious 7 will be released later. I hope it will be as good as the others, but I think that with those actors, it will be. I'm happy this movie is not the last one because after Fast Five I had a lot of doubts, just like you. I'm really excited about this new film and I can't wait to watch it.

answered by Ryan | 02-05-2013 at 03:49 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.