Is Disney Going To Remake Star Wars?

I love Star Wars and now I heard Disney is going to remake it, so I'm really excited about this idea, but I don't know if this is true. I know Disney bought the "Star Wars" franchise but maybe they are going to make other episodes and not to remake it.
I really like Star Wars and even if Disney is going to remake it or add some episodes, I will watch it, because I think it's going to be awesome. Do you know anything about it?

asked by Wesley in Internet | 2201 views | 01-10-2013 at 02:19 PM

Walt Disney Co bought Star Wars franchise for $4.05 billion with the surprise of a new film in 2015, but not the remake.
George Lucas will be the creative consultant and Disney will make Star Wars Episode 7 at first, and then the Episode 8 and 9 if everything works well for this huge company.
A lot of people are waiting for this new episode, but it won't be released until 2015, so you will have to wait for a while if you want to see this new trilogy.
Lucas wanted to do the Episodes 7, 8 and 9 a long time ago and also to remake the Episodes 4, 5 and 6 because of the new technology, but then he didn't do it.
Now Disney although is not going to remake Star Wars, will give a lot of people another good reason to go to the cinemas, continuing with one of the best movies of all times.

answered by Devin | 01-10-2013 at 02:22 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.