Elementary School Shooting 2012?

A shooting in an elementary school happened last friday and was the biggest in this 2012. I don't know exactly what happened or how many people died but everywhere people are saying that it was a terrible moment. Obama talked the other day about his shooting in the elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut and I think it was the worst in 2012. I think all the time that my kids are in school and some crazy man can come and shoot them no matter what. How can we do to stop this violence? When is this going to change? We have to do something to avoid this awful moment in elementary schools and to prevent this situation in 2012 and next years.

asked by Julia in Internet | 1972 views | 12-17-2012 at 01:44 PM

This shooting in the elementary school in Connecticut was the biggest in 2012 and the second-deadliest school shooting in the U.S. history, behind the 2007 shooting at Virginia Tech with 32 dead persons. This time, Adam Lanza, the murderer was 20 years old and killed 26 people, 20 kids and 6 adults. The kids had 6 and 7 years old and among the adults were the Principal Dawn Hochsprung and the psychologist Mary Sherlach.
We still don't know why Lanza was in this elementary school, why he wanted to kill so many people and how he entered.
All the people is really concern about what happened, and more if you think that this is the biggest situation in an elementary school in 2012. Obama also talked about how they feel and parents of the kids talked about how their children were.
After all the shooting, Adam killed himself.
We have to do something because we all send our kids to learn, so this experience in 2012 has to be a stop for all this situations.

answered by kayla | 12-17-2012 at 01:45 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.