Madonna's Super Bowl Halftime Show Video?

Can anyone post a link to a video of the Super Bowl halftime show, specially the part when Madonna was singing? I've seen it live but I can't find a good video of her performance online.
By the way, it was just amazing, one of the greatest Super Bowl halftime shows ever! Madonna is just great and better than ever, and this show will help the world to remember how good she is.
In comparison to last year's Super Bowl Halftime Show, this year Madonna nailed it. Link to the video please?

asked by Stuart in Other - Sports | 3076 views | 02-06-2012 at 07:18 PM

I've found a link of Madonna's performance at the 2012 Super Bowl halftime show, it's at the bottom of the post. The show was nice, but Madonna is just washed up, she's just as Michael Jackson was in the late 90's, we all knew he had been great, but he was just another freak.
I don't know what was Madonna thinking when she made that extravagant show in front of one of the most conservative audiences in the world (it's the Super Bowl, not the NBA), but we've seen even worse at the Bowl. This was a nice way of advertizing her new album, but little else.

Here's the youtube video that shows Madonna singing at the 2012 Super Bowl halftime show.

answered by Clive | 02-06-2012 at 07:22 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.