When Are the Oscars 2012 Held?

We have heard a lot about the Oscars these last months and I'm anxious to know more about it. When is the Oscar ceremony 2012 is going to be held?
I believe that it takes place around the end of the year but I don't remember the exact date. What are the predictions for the Oscars this year? Is it true the Academy was considered the possibility of moving this event until a month later, because of all the other events related to the movies business going on lately?
Maybe they fear the end of the world in 2012. Anyway, where are the Oscars supposed to be held in 2012?

asked by Chase in Television | 3535 views | 01-03-2012 at 09:23 PM

The Academy has established that the Oscars 2012 are going to take place late in late February, and they even tried to move it for a month later, because of many reasons related to the movies business going on these days.
I don't know why you mention the end of the year, since the Oscars are always held at the beginning. The 2012 Academy Awards is going to be special, Gary Oldman was nominated as best actor and I really hope he wins, and many young stars, such as Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and the Olsen twins are also going to be there.

answered by Owen | 01-03-2012 at 09:26 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.