Katy Perry Divorce Drama?

I've been reading about all the drama surrounding Katy Perry's divorce on magazines but there isn't much information as it has happened recently. Some people saw Russell Brand being photographed with fans and he wasn't wearing his wedding ring but I don't know what's all the fuss about the Katy Perry's divorce drama, maybe because there's been some cheating in between. Does anyone know anything about the Katy Perry's divorce drama? What caused it in the first place?

asked by Hector in Music | 3203 views | 01-01-2012 at 05:10 PM

I think the drama about Katy Perry's divorce has to do with money issues, I'm not sure whether they signed any kind of per-nuptial contract agreement but he's probably getting some money out of this divorce. Besides, the drama of Katy Perry's divorce has to do with infidelity according to some rumors but I don't know if it's true, although it wouldn't be strange knowing how that guy behaves all the time. Much has been speculated about the divorce and all the drama Katy Perry is going through and little is true, so wait and see what happens.

answered by Answer | 01-01-2012 at 05:12 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.