Is Ron Paul a Christian?

Much has been said lately about the American candidate Ron Paul and now the discussion is about Ron Paul being a Christian. I read he admitted being a Catholic although he thinks his beliefs and faith are private business. If Ron Paul's a Christian I think it's going to be criticized from now on whatever he says but he seems reluctant to talk about his religious beliefs, maybe he's not a very active christian. What do you think about this?

asked by Kaydence in Law & Ethics | 2405 views | 12-30-2011 at 01:28 PM

Yes, Ron Paul is definitely a Christian. In fact, he's gotten a lot of criticism because he sometimes gives more importance to religion that science.
However, I think that he's going to lose the vote of many Christians because he's not clear on his beliefs as you said before. That's going to be a negative point on Ron Paul's campaign.
In my particular case, I don't care if he's a Christian or if he's Jewish, I just want him to do things right and to end the war once and for all. Here's where religious issues affect negatively on a person's public image so this will probably condition people's opinion about Ron Paul being a Christian at the time of voting for a candidate.

answered by Allison | 12-30-2011 at 01:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.