Standing Rib Roast Cooking Temperature?

I wanted to know some tips to get the perfect cooking temperature for a good standing rib roast. When it comes to meat you have to be very careful with the cooking temperature in order to have a good standing rib roast. Some cooking books don't explain this things enough and I need some details. As meat tastes awful if you leave it longer than needed, it's necessary to know when to raise or lower temperature. Could you tell me what are the temperatures to cook a good standing rib roast?

asked by Erick in Cooking & Recipes | 4686 views | 12-24-2011 at 02:49 AM

These are a few tips to get the appropriate standing rib roast cooking temperature. Rare begins at 120F, 125F to 130F for medium-rare and 140F for medium. You have to set oven temperature to 450F. Roast meat for 15 minutes and then reduce oven temperature to 325F. Continue roasting for the appropriate time depending on the weight of the roast so as to have the ideal cooking temperature for a standing rib roast. Internal temperature will raise 5-10F while the roast rests. I hope this helps you get the cooking temperature needed to achieve a fine standing rib roast!

answered by Drake | 12-24-2011 at 02:49 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.