Kindle Fire vs iPad?

I was thinking of buying a gadget to load ebooks because it's more practical than carrying paper books with me wherever I go, besides, I can load many of them in a reader. Now, the two best options for those who want to opt for ebooks are Kindle fire and iPad. I was looking for objective reviews because both Kindle fire and iPad are useful for me, but as I don't know much about their features, I would need someone to give me some advice to decide which one should I buy. Should I choose Kindle fire or iPad?

asked by Violet in Other - Electronics | 2313 views | 12-19-2011 at 10:49 PM

If I had to choose between Kindle fire and iPad, i would choose iPad. I've always been fond of Apple products, and I think many people are too. The reason is that Kindle fire doesn't include as much features as iPad, and its quality differs significantly. Kindle fire is ok for those who just want to read ebooks, but I think that if you're going to spend money, you should go for the best option and spend a little more on a product that offers you a huge range of applications and options.

answered by Emmanuel | 12-19-2011 at 10:50 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.