Campbell's Green Bean Casserole Dish Recipe?

I'd like to prepare a Campbell's Green Bean Casserole dish for Thanksgiving and I'm currently looking for an easy recipe.
I'm going to prepare the green bean casserole in a crock pot and I want it to include cheese.
I'm making it ahead, any good recipes to conserve the taste so that the Campbell's green bean casserole is really tasty the day it's served?
What are the nutrition facts and calories of the Campbell's green bean casserole dish?

asked by Marla in Foods | 3759 views | 11-23-2011 at 09:29 PM

Green bean casserole is a classic home style favorite in all American homes.
Well, since there are so many Campbell's green bean casserole recipes it all depends what you like, you mentioned cheese.
Here's a recipe for Campbell's green bean casserole that worked really well for me last year in Thanksgiving.
These are the ingredients.

2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell'sŪ Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8 cups cooked cut green beans
2 2/3 cups French'sŪ French Fried Onions

And here are the directions.

Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in 3-qt. casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 min. or until hot. Stir.
Top with remaining onions. Bake for 5 min. more.

I'm not sure about the nutrition facts or what the calories of this dish are, I guess you should count them from the ingredients.

answered by Joanne | 11-23-2011 at 09:29 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.