How To Defrost a Turkey Breast Quickly & Fast?

I want to know how to defrost a turkey breast quickly, I mean it has to be fast because I need to start preparing it.
Is it possible to defrost a turkey breast fast in the microwave or is it not recommended?
I don't want to make a mistake and ruin my turkey breast, I'd like to defrost it safely.
Should it be done overnight? Should I use hot water instead? Please let me know the instructions so I can defrost my turkey breast quickly.

asked by Aubree in Foods | 17606 views | 11-23-2011 at 07:38 PM

This is how to do it quickly and fast. Take your turkey out of the freezer and put it in the sink, breast down; cover it in cold water, enough to submerge the breast.
You'll notice that your turkey breast will float in the water and that's OK. Remember to keep it in the plastic wrap.
You will need to change the water that you're using to defrost your turkey breast every now and then.
The defrosting process will take a while, there is no a super quickly and fast way to do it and you can leave it overnight. A small turkey should take 2-3 hrs to defrost depending on the size.

answered by Amber | 11-23-2011 at 07:39 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.