Mariah Yeater Pictures?

Mariah Yeater, a 20-year-old girl filed a paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber, claiming he is the father of her 4-month-old baby.
Are there pictures of Mariah Yeater on the Internet? Does she have a Facebook or a Twitter account where I can see photos of her baby? Who is this girl and why does she say Justin is her baby's father?
The people that represents Justin say they will pursue legal options to defend and protect him from this scandal.
I really hope he is not the father of Mariah Yeater's baby. Please post pictures of her baby if you find them.

asked by Ashlyn in Music | 4082 views | 11-02-2011 at 10:19 PM

Mariah Yeater filed a lawsuit claiming she had an encounter with Justin Bieber backstage at one of his concerts and gave birth to his baby son three months ago.
Mariah Yeater claims she was approached by Justin and then they moved to an area where they could be alone, at which time he had his first time with a girl.
There are many pictures of Mariah Yeater online since the controversy began, I posted one of the pictures below that belongs to the cover of Star.
If it is determined that the allegations against Bieber are true, Mariah Yeater has opened herself up to prosecution because she was 19 and Justin was 16 at that time.

He has chosen to ignore the rumors and focus on his music, and millions of his fans have come to his defense.

Mariah Yeater Picture

answered by Vivian | 11-02-2011 at 10:20 PM

Mariah Yeater is just trying to get some money from Justin.
We all know that he wouldn't do something like that, he is in love with Selena Gomez. And to do such a thing when he was only 16? That's impossible.

answered by Guest | 11-03-2011 at 04:24 AM

This is by far the worst lie I heard about Justin Bieber. I'm sure someone is paying this girl Mariah Yeater to do this, or she probably had a one night stand with some guy and now she's doing this to get some money and publicity.

answered by Guest | 11-03-2011 at 04:09 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.