Hurricane Rina Track Map?

Where can I find a map that tracks Hurricane Rina? Is it going to be a big storm?
Hurricane Rina was quickly approaching Mexico's southeastern Yucatan peninsula Wednesday.
Rina was earlier downgraded from a Category 2 storm on the Saffir-Simpson scale, with winds dropping to 85 mph.
NASA recalled the astronaut crew of a mock asteroid mission on the ocean floor today due to growing concerns about Hurricane Rina.
What is the hurricane's path and is there a website where I can see a track map?

asked by Sadie in Weather | 2499 views | 10-27-2011 at 05:38 AM

Hurricane Rina was expected to dump between eight and 20-40 centimeters of rain and bring a potentially destructive storm surge of over two meters above normal sea levels.
Rina is the 17th named storm of the Atlantic hurricane season, it was 140 miles south of the resort of Cozumel and moving northwest at 6 miles per hour.
Hurricane Rina was quickly approaching Mexico's peninsula and authorities have put famous coastal tourist resort of Cancun on alert.
However, Hurricane Rina may have reached its maximum intensity as a strong category 2 hurricane. I will not affect the US at all.

Here's a track map of the storm.

Hurricane Rina Track Map

answered by Jennifer | 10-27-2011 at 05:39 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.