When is iOS 5 Update Available for Download?

I'm waiting for an official iOS 5 release date but so far Apple is just saying that it's going to be released in Fall 2011.
When is the iOS 5 update going to be available for download in the US? What about the UK and Australia?
I own an iPhone and an iPad and I would truly benefit from the update since I've been told it's a game changer.
iOS 5 it's not just a small update, it changes several of the main apps and it also enhances your iPhone, iPad or iPod's functionality. Does anyone know when is it going to be available for download?
Will the new voice recognition app be available in iOS 5?

asked by Audrey in Mobile Phones | 3368 views | 10-05-2011 at 05:30 PM

Apple has already announced a release date and it's October 12. You'll be able to download it from the store.
I guess they were waiting for the new iPhone 4S announcement before releasing the update so the new phones come with the new update installed.
The new natural language app that recognizes your voice, Siri, is not going to be available for anyone who installs iOS 5. It's an app that's only going to work on the new iPhone 4S.
I believe it would work on the iPhone 4 too, but they won't allow it so you buy the new phone.

answered by Jaden | 10-05-2011 at 05:30 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.