Is The New Kindle Fire Worth It?

I currently own the previous model of Amazon's Kindle and it's great. I have bought many books and I take it everywhere so I can read them.
Is the new Kindle Fire worth it or should I just stay with the old one? I noticed the new model has many good features that can't be found in the previous version. The most noticeable difference is that the Kindle Fire has color, and it also is built around Android.
The reason I bought the Amazon tablet and not Apple's iPad 2 is because I just want to read books, I don't want apps or anything like that. Is the Kindle Fire worth it for me or should I stay with the old one?

asked by Adrian in Other - Electronics | 3748 views | 09-28-2011 at 10:25 PM

The new Kindle Fire is very reminiscent of the $499 BlackBerry PlayBook, though the bezel looks a little narrower.
If you're happy with your current Kindle I say don't buy the Fire. But in my opinion everything is better in color.
You should consider trying one first and see if you like it. I think it is worth it, I also own a black and white Kindle and I'm about to get the Fire because it has so many more stuff.
But I can't tell you if it's going to be worth it for you. You should give it a test and see if you like it.

answered by Wyatt | 09-28-2011 at 10:26 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.