Old blue monster cartoon name?

Can anyone help me? My son was born in 1986 when he was about a year old I got him a stuffed animal for some holiday can't remember, he's had that thing for YEARS. He's 24 now, he had asked me to put it up for him years ago, recently he asked me for it back I can't find it, or remember the name so I could find a replacement one, it's driving me crazy. I admitted I lost it and will try to find another but even he can't remember the name of the cartoon it was made after. Here's a little description of it. ...she's blue, (he remembers it was a girl) I think a dog/monster with HUGE eyes that popped out, a super long tongue that came out at least 6 inches, it reminds me of the Disney STITCH animal. Anyone with any idea please email me at xeson [at] yahoo.com thanks.

asked by Guest in Toys | 5181 views | 06-02-2011 at 06:02 AM

Based on your description, I really don't know what cartoon you are referring to.
I thought about the gargoyles, they were big blue monsters but they didn't have big eyes or a big tongue.
I recommend you search google images for something like 'blue monster with big eyes cartoon' and see if you can recognize any of the characters on the results.

Good luck.

answered by Benjamin | 06-06-2011 at 12:01 AM

Are you referring to "My Pet Monster"?
That's the only old blue monster from a cartoon that I know, I hope it helps you.
If not, please post more information about it so we can figure it out.

answered by andrea | 07-28-2011 at 04:06 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.