Anyone else think dogs should be man's slave like they're supposed to?

I mean seriously, I know people nowadays who would save their dog before their kid. Oh it's so cute! Let's put little outfits on it! But here's the point: dogs were created by humans from wolves (as in selective breeding.) we created them to find our food, possibly kill it, eat the scraps, and then stand guard over our families. Now, a dog owner spends around $730 a year on them (and that's the ones who barely give a damn), feeds them food from their table, sometimes even buying them entire McDonald's meals for their dog, we scoop up their poop, give them better living conditions than ourselves, and therefore lowered ourselves down the chain of command just below earthworms but right above aphids. We are the dominant species, capable of melting our own ice caps, killing entire species, and making almost everything synthetically. If there is a God, I bet he's pretty ashamed of humans for this.

asked by Guest in Dogs | 3073 views | 04-07-2011 at 01:21 PM

I think people care so much about their dogs because they love them and consider them something more than just animals.

answered by Guest | 04-07-2011 at 09:47 PM

comment