Is The Loch Ness Monster Real or Fake?

We're learning about the Loch Ness Monster (Nessie) in school.
All I want to know is your opinion, is the Loch Ness monster real or fake?
I personally think that the Loch Ness Monster is real because there's a lot of witnesses who saw it.
And, it's not like it's impossible for such a creature to exist, since lots of marine dinosaurs like the plesiosaur existed on earth thousands of years ago.
So in your opinion, is the monster real or fake?

asked by Dalton in Paranormal Phenomena | 6070 views | 02-19-2011 at 09:57 PM

The story is true. Loch Ness has hundreds of massive caves under the water in which Nessie could be living.

Sonars, underwater pictures, and witnesses have proven that something lives in the Loch Ness lake, maybe not a monster but there's a big animal down there.

So far we have discovered less than half of this planet, we have no idea what creatures may be living in the deep sea.
So for me, yet the Loch Ness monster is real and its still alive but he's being careful because he knows how dangerous humans are.

answered by Harrison | 02-19-2011 at 10:00 PM

The Loch Ness monster never existed, it's just a fake story to bring more tourists to the location.
The most convincing photo ever taken of the Loch Ness monster was revealed to be a hoax.

Maybe somebody saw an elephant swimming in the water and they though the trunk was a monster.
Many people who believe the story has been investigating the waters of the Loch Ness but they never found anything.

answered by Marc | 02-19-2011 at 10:00 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.