Idaho: Holly Lahti Pictures?

Holly Lahti from Idaho has come forward to claim her half of the enormous Mega Millions jackpot she won last week.

Holly Lahti is a single mom from Northern Idaho and now she’s one of the biggest lottery winners of all time.

Has she given any interviews? Did she say what is going to do with all that money? I can't imagine what it must be to become a millionaire overnight.

I haven't seen any pictures of Holly Lahti yet. Is she trying to hide? Where can I see her pictures?

asked by Louis in Luck & Risk Games | 4466 views | 01-13-2011 at 03:08 AM

Holly Lahti, from the small town of Rathdrum, will split the second-largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history with Jim McCullar of Ephrata, Washington, who stepped forward last week to claim his half of the $380 million prize.

The reason there are no pictures is because Holly has asked the lottery not to reveal information about her, she didn't want the location of her town to be identified beyond that it is located in northern Idaho.

Nobody listened to Holly though, it is now known that Lahti is 29 and lives in Rathdrum, a town of about 7,000 people in the scenic Idaho Panhandle.

Ms Lahti bought her winning ticket from a convenience store named Ady's Convenience and Car Wash who will also will $50,000 for selling the lucky ticket.

The manager of the store, Brad Wilde, said that, “She's very sweet, very down to earth, and a really nice person."

answered by Destiny | 01-13-2011 at 03:10 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.