Cinch Diet Plan Reviews: Does it Work?

The Cinch diet plan, also known as the “inch loss plan”, is a weight loss program that offers software, information, and supplements to potentially aid women and men with weight reduction.

Does the Cinch diet plan work? Where can I find a review of it?

I've tried many diets and whatever weight I lose, I gain it right back the next week. It can be very challenging to stick to any diet when you’re cooking for your family, traveling, or staying in someone else’s home.

Has anyone tried the Cinch diet plan? Does it really work?

asked by Callie in Diet & Fitness | 4466 views | 01-07-2011 at 05:15 PM

The Cinch program is a complete all-in-one set that includes a shake mix, a multivitamin complex, an assortment of energy bars, slimming tea bags and special cups and boxes to mix it all.

With the Cinch! 30-day weight loss plan, each meal is made up of five pieces: a protein, a whole grain, a fruit or vegetable, a plant-based fat, and a seasoning that enhances the flavors.

The thing that is good about the Cinch! diet plan, is the fact that it is designed to give you more control over what you eat.

As with any other diet, you should take the time to exercise at least three times a week.

I haven't tried the Cinch diet myself, but many reviews on the web claim that the diet plan works.

answered by Penelope | 01-07-2011 at 05:16 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.