iPhone Alarm Clock App Glitch Fix?

My iPhone alarm clock app is not working since the new year and although Apple said that the problem would fix itself by Monday, January 3, the glitch is still there.

The bug affects all iPhones with non-repeating alarms. There are many complaints already on the iPhone forums but the company has not responded so far.

How hard can it be to release a quick fix? It's been 3 days since the glitch started and they've done nothing about it.

Is there a fix to this glitch? How can I solve the iPhone alarm clock app issue?

asked by Erick in Mobile Phones | 3306 views | 01-03-2011 at 07:03 PM

There is an easy fix to the iPhone alarm clock problem. Just delete the alarms and create new ones.
That's what I did and now my alarm works perfectly.

The glitch affects iPhones using Apple's latest iOS 4.0 operating system, including earlier versions of the smart phone whose users have downloaded the latest software.

The reason Apple didn't release a fix is because they thought the problem was going to fix itself on the third day of the month.

This is the second glitch to strike the alarm on the iPhone 4 since it was released in June 2010; alarm clocks similarly didnít go off when the clocks turned back at this fall.

answered by Katelyn | 01-03-2011 at 07:06 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.