New Years Day Sales at Dillards, Walmart & Target?

Do stores like Dillards, Walmart and Target have big New Years day sales?
I was going to buy a new cellphone before Christmas but my dad said I should wait until the new year because stores offer good deals.
I don't even know if Walmart, Target and Dillards are open today January 1, 2011.
Where can I find out if they are offering good deals for electronics?

asked by Nicole in Personal Finance | 5661 views | 01-01-2011 at 06:25 PM

Stores normally offer special New Years day sales. It usually starts after New Years and ends a week or two afterwards.

Dillards is having their annual Dillards New Years Day Sale. The sale is 50% off everything.

Amazon has a 2011 year end sale and New Year ’s Day sale going on with discounts in nearly every department. They also have the Gold Box Deal of the Day started up again as well.

Macy’s Department stores will be open on New Year’s Day with a special 4-day sale event going on now through January 2, 2011.

Best Buy is making news today for its incredible New Years Day sales on some of the hottest consumer electronics items from 2010.

To find out about Walmart and Target, visit their respective website and check out what they have in place. Before going to the store, make some phone calls first as many will be closed.

answered by Reagan | 01-01-2011 at 06:26 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.