Duggar Family Religion?

What religion are the Duggar family of the reality-TV show '18 Kids and Counting'?

asked by Alice in Religion | 9270 views | 09-01-2009 at 09:57 PM

Duggar Family religion: Independent Baptists. They watch TV but not a lot, and they do have a computer. I know this because they have said so themselves. I do not know for sure if they are Quiverfull, the reason, (according to them) that they want as many children as God allows is because they were using birth control in the beginning and miscarried their first child. They also follow the teachings of Bill Gothard, which is where they get the beliefs of women wearing dresses and having long hair and no dancing. Josh and Anna were married in a Baptist church.

The Duggars also are associated with a Conservative Christian movement called Quiverfull. Quiverfull families try to have as many children as possible and do not use any birth control.

answered by Anne | 09-01-2009 at 09:59 PM

I thought the duggar family followed the christian religion beliefs.

answered by ezequiel | 12-11-2009 at 06:10 PM

single and luvin it
Wouldn't it be ironic if this preemie ends up bankrupting them? The woman's body is NOT designed to have 19 babies. I am surprised her insides female stuff have not fallen out!!!!

answered by no kids and very happy!! | 06-21-2010 at 07:08 PM

Duggar
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kids and very happy!! View Post
Wouldn't it be ironic if this preemie ends up bankrupting them? The woman's body is NOT designed to have 19 babies. I am surprised her insides female stuff have not fallen out!!!!
I can't see classifying all women not being able to have a large amount of children. Some women can't have one and some have had many. I think Josie was preemie because of Michele going into distress because of High B Pressure and gallstone attack. My opinion I'm not a Dr!

answered by Guest | 10-25-2010 at 10:15 AM

Duggar family Baptist by religion, has given birth to the 19th child in the family. As per latest news both, the mother and child are healthy and safe. You have discussed an very obvious point about how it is necessary for the youngsters to be more independent and self employed.

answered by Suzie | 01-07-2011 at 08:51 PM

comment