Playstation Move vs Wii vs Kinect?

I'm interested in buying the Playstation Move or the Nintendo Wii or the Xbox Kinect.
I will buy it as a Christmas gift for my kids, I just don't know which one is better. My neighbor has the Wii, I played with it and it's really nice but I've been told the PS3 Move and the Xbox Kinect have better games and are more accurate.
Where can I find a review or comparison of the three devices: Move vs Wii vs Kinect?

Why people bash on The Playstation move?
I think I'll buy the Kinect but what concerns me about the Kinect is that when I watched the preview at E3, I noticed the movement recognition may be very inconsistent with some games.

asked by Clayton in PlayStation | 3616 views | 12-01-2010 at 07:07 PM

I think you should go for the PS3 Move.
Even though people think Playstation Move is a rip-off of the Wii, to me its far more technology advanced and more accurate than the Wii.
The Nintendo has more fun games at the moment though.

If you don't care so much about the actual "Technology" of it all, and just want some really fun motion-type games to play, I would go with what Nintendo offers. But if you like "high-tech" stuff, you might want to consider going with the Sony "Move".

The Playstation Move provides more gaming quality and more game variety for any kind type of gamer and any age.
I currently own an Xbox but I'll buy a PS3 soon along with the Move.

The Wii has Wiimotes, the Xbox 360 has just the camera and the PS3 move has both the camera and the hand control. I think this is why it's so accurate.

answered by Garrett | 12-01-2010 at 07:08 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.