Weight Watchers New Program December 2010?

What is the new program for December 2010 for Weight Watchers?

I'm thinking about trying it. Is it good for people who want to lose a lot of weight, or just a few extra pounds? Please share your experiences with me!
I've lost weight before on my own but I did it the wrong way by not eating.

I know for a fact that weight watchers work for the right people. I have seen this work very well for my cousin so I'm going to try it out and hopefully I'll lose some weight for 2011.

asked by Grayson in Diet & Fitness | 3384 views | 12-01-2010 at 03:34 AM

The new Weight Watchers program will be unveiled in the U.S. at meetings beginning November 28. They are changing the way they count points to include carbs and proteins, following the latest scientific research on weight loss.

Weight Watchers is excellent, and very easy to follow. All you need to do is divide your points between breakfast, lunch and dinner. I lost 15 pounds on Weight Watchers and I never once gave up my favorite foods.

The amount of weight that you lose and how fast you lose it is totally in your power. The more committed you are the more successful you will be. If you stick to the plan there is no way that you won't lose weight.

Weight Watchers actually teaches you how to choose healthy food instead of giving you food you have to buy.

I would recommend Weight Watchers's "quick & easy" cookbook, there's some amazing recipes in there and they're very easy to do, obviously.

answered by Violet | 12-01-2010 at 03:35 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.