Ultra Defragger Malware Virus Removal?

Is the program Ultra DeFragger a virus program?
I have this program in my computer called Ultra Defragger and I don't know if it's a good program or if its malware or a virus. I just want to get rid of it, how can i remove it from my computer?
I never recall downloading such a program, nor do I ever recall seeing it on my programs list.
I think it's a virus because there's a bunch of error boxes popping up all over my computer all having to do with my harddrive and ram.

Malware Bytes and Kaspersky are not getting rid of it, I scanned for over two hours and it found nothing, what do i do to remove Ultra Defragger?

asked by Cole in Software | 4393 views | 11-15-2010 at 01:12 AM

It happened the same thing to me. My sister used my computer and she got the Ultra Defragger virus too, don't worry it's not that hard to remove it from your PC.

First thing to do is to stop Ultra Defragger's processes by which it effects the system. Start task manager and stop each and every processes that is going on and is mentioned in the process box.
Then it is highly recommended that you use Spyware Doctor to remove all the infections from your computer.

If the Ultra Defragger virus is blocking you from downloading this program restart your computer in Safe Mode WITH Networking. To do this restart your computer and immediately start tapping the F8 key. This function is somewhat system specific so yours maybe F2, F10, or F12, something like that.

If the above doesn't get rid of Ultra Defragger, try this:

Use a system repair disk or a Windows installation disk and boot to the recovery console and run system restore. Restore your system to a point prior to you having this issue. Once system restore completes, reboot your computer and your problem will be fixed.

answered by Gerard | 11-15-2010 at 01:13 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.