USA Today: iPad Crossword?

I heard one of the best free crossword apps comes with an app that has nothing to do with puzzles, the USA Today iPad app.
I downloaded the app to my iPad but I can't find the crossword app. I've looked everywhere and there is no button or link to the crossword.
I've been waiting for the crossword puzzle to go live for a long time. Can anyone explain what is it that I need to do to find the crossword inside the USA Today iPad app?

asked by Kira in Other - Electronics | 3874 views | 11-12-2010 at 11:16 PM

One of the first free iPad applications, USA TODAY, has been updated to version 1.5, which adds the long-awaited crossword puzzle and customizable market and stock information.

The reason you can't find it is because it's kind of hidden. The crossword sits unobtrusively beneath the Life section banner.

USA Today's iPad app is ad supported, so you'll have to deal with tiny bar advertisements at the bottom of the page, but you'll hardly notice them. As an added plus, the app also features news.

Your should also try the NY Times Crossword Puzzles apps, it's very intuitive and fun to play with.

answered by Elmer | 11-12-2010 at 11:17 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.